buy forma clothing stores online Motorcycle Touring Boots ,Forma Sahara Out Dry Motorcycle Touring Boots forma outlet trzin sale,Wholesale Online USA
Forma in cooperation with Inuteq ® , presents in world premiere the patented COOLING BOOT system. This new system will keep your feet cool and dry, raising the level of comfort and overall perFormance of your motorcycle boot even in the hottest weather conditions. The temperature is regulated based on the process of evaporation which is activated automatically with the use of water ALONE. To cool your feet a limited amount of water (max 20ml) is needed to obtain a long cooling effect. The cooling capacity of this new patented system depends on the outside temperature and humidity, as well as the air flow factor. The cooling capacity slightly decreases in case of elevated humidity, but in any case goes from 5°C to 15°C while the duration of the cooling effect varies from a minimum of 8 hours to 72 hours. The higher the external temperature and the air flow intake, the greater the overall cooling effect. The Forma COOLING BOOT has been specifically designed with material inserts that facilitate air intake to the boot while riding. This means greater comfort and sense of freshness!
- Full-grain leather upper / Personalized Forma double density rubber sole
- Vented external plastic ankle protection
- Personalized plastic gear pad protection
- Vented front and rear material (with external ceramic finish for maximum abrasion resistance) which allows elevated internal air flow and cooling effect process
- Rear tank to allow water refill (max 20 ml)
- Padded collar on rear and front cuff for easy foot entry and added comfort
- Velcro and zip closure / Rear reflective insert
- OutDry ® waterproof and breathable membrane, 3D laminated directly to the upper
- Cooling element system to regulate temperature
- Air mesh lining
- Shin and ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- TPU Dual Flex with anti-shock felt midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System) and personalized microfiber covering
Making sure that everything fits perfectly. (Please note, the inFormations in the size charts are not binding and are for guidance help only.)
If you can't remember your size, no problem, just measure yourself again. Measure your size in your underwear. Keep the tape measure tight against your body.
In your socks, stand against a straight wall and measure your height from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.
Measure around the widest part of the chest.
Measure around the waist.
D Inside leg:Order size
Measure from the inside of your leg to the soles of your feet.
Forma, Motorcycle Touring Boots, Motorcycle Touring Boots